From: "Laz" <laz@talkingmp3players.com
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Date sent: Sun, 13 Sep 2015 11:23:28 -0400
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] so does anyone know how to remove...

Alright, but it worked in my experience as a list owner and the weird
tags disappeared as well as the bounces once I moved the list to
groups.io. It is a Freelist thing and hasn't occurred on groups.io up
to this point. Laz

On 9/13/15, rajmund <brajmund2000@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,
While the bounce will stop, the weird tags will still be there.
That is, if they move the group. If you change provider, it'll
all be good.

Sent from a BrailleNote