Re: thank you all on behalf of Sugar,and will stop thred now

Laz

You're not causing any frustration to anyone, Sugar. Behind it all
sits the big bad monster, Yahoo. Messing up their Yahoo Groups wasn't
enough damage, they had to go stick their noses into other providers
by coming up with their stupid Yahoo spam filter software to ensure
they kep messing with our emails. Groups.IO was created by someone who
had held a position at Yahoo and decided to get out and creat his own
thing which has proven to be a zillion times better than Yahoo Groups
ever was. Laz

On 9/13/15, Sugar <sugarsyl71@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
Laz
Thank you so much. I am just so oh don't even know what to think any more.
Like I said out of the years I have been active on several groups never has
this happened to me.
And it is only on ths free list group but I am the only one,and I don't
want to change providers because I don't want to change other groups over
one.
I do thank you and everyone for their assistance, advice and patience.
I will not continue this thred any more I don't want to frustrate
anyone..smile
Greatly appreciative
Sugar
night.