From: "Loy" <loyrg2845@gmail.com
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Date sent: Sun, 13 Sep 2015 15:11:23 -0400
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] pop settings for gmail

You don't need IMAP enabled unless you also access your gmail account with a
smart phone.
From: "Kimsan Song" <kimsansong@gmail.com
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Date sent: Sat, 12 Sep 2015 16:10:35 -0700
Subject: [TechTalk] pop settings for gmail

What are the pop settings for gmail to configure in outlook? Google
always
show pop.googlemail.com, then I also remember using pop.gmail.com, so I'm
unsure which is the correct one.

Also, real dumb question here, but when I set this up, must I disable imap
and enable pop on the gmail.com site?

If I do that will that affect my incoming email for my iphone.

I have several email accounts, and I seriously hate the multiple inboxes
with imap, which is why I am looking to configure pop for all my accounts.

Thanks.

Kimsan Song

kimsansong@gmail.com