Re: How frequently do you use the Windows Narrator screen reader? #poll

Carlos

No worries.  There are really only advantages if you are subscribed to multiple groups.io lists using the same Email address or you want to access certain areas of a group's page like the files section, any sections which are not made public by the moderators, and so on.

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Saturday, July 02, 2016 10:08 AM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] How frequently do you use the Windows Narrator screen reader? #poll

I noticed that in your original message that it required a login. I will have to create an account first, but since that other person responded on list I figured it wouldn’t hurt. When I get a chance I’ll go ahead and setup an account. The question is there any advantage to doing that other than replying to this survey?