From: "RJ Sandefur" <manbatsandefur@outlook.com
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Date sent: Sat, 2 Jul 2016 18:11:19 +0000
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Making progress on accessibility with the Windows 10 Anniversary Update | Microsoft Accessibility Blog

No it wouldn't. RJ

On 7/2/2016 1:53 PM, Carlos wrote:
Whether Narrator becomes a full-blown screen reader some day, it has a
long
way to go. And in my opinion, making Narrator a full-blown screen reader
would only stifle development for the competition. It is good to have
options and Macs are a good example of what happens when a full-blown
screen
reader is built-in to the operating system.