Re: How frequently do you use the Windows Narrator screen reader? #poll

David Ferrin <df7782@...>

No large deal, I will probably go ahead and sign up so to speak to see what there is to find up there.

Sent: Saturday, July 2, 2016 10:15 AM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] How frequently do you use the Windows Narrator screen reader? #poll

No worries.  There are really only advantages if you are subscribed to multiple groups.io lists using the same Email address or you want to access certain areas of a group's page like the files section, any sections which are not made public by the moderators, and so on.
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Saturday, July 02, 2016 10:08 AM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] How frequently do you use the Windows Narrator screen reader? #poll

I noticed that in your original message that it required a login. I will have to create an account first, but since that other person responded on list I figured it wouldn’t hurt. When I get a chance I’ll go ahead and setup an account. The question is there any advantage to doing that other than replying to this survey?

Sent: Saturday, July 2, 2016 9:49 AM

LOL click on the
link and choose an option to make it official.  This way everyone can also view the results of the poll.
Sent: Saturday, July 02, 2016 9:45 AM

I never use narrator.
Sent: Saturday, July 2, 2016 9:39 AM
Subject: [TechTalk] How frequently do you use the Windows Narrator screen reader? #poll

A new poll has been created:

Just for fun and because we rarely use this feature.

1. I only use Narrator for emergencies
2. I never use Narrator
3. I use Narrator regularly

Vote Now

David Ferrin
Life is what happens after you have already made other plans.
David Ferrin
Life is what happens after you have already made other plans.

Join main@TechTalk.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.