Sent: Saturday, July 02, 2016 11:55 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] jaws question!

How would I make it so that JFW only alerts to a specific color, say, yellow text? At home I couldn't care less, but at work, yellow indicates things that need to be read verbatim, and things can change any time. I've been lucky to not get caught out missing any, but there are a few pesky places where the two different systems have slightly different variations on the required text, one might or might not be the yellow one though.