From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of
Donna
Sent: Sunday, July 03, 2016 6:54 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] heard a rumor

The KNFB Reader price has been cut by 35% in the app store from July 1st to
July 7th.

The app is a bit pricey even when on sale. But it is the Best OCR app that I
have found that is very accurate when scanning documents.

Donna

On Jul 3, 2016, at 6:33 PM, Laz <laz@talkingmp3players.com> wrote:

Did so earlier today and yes, it is true. Google is helping out and
knocking 80% off the full price so one can get it for just $19.99.
Perhaps Apple should follow in Google's footprints?

Laz

On 7/3/16, Matt <matt.from.florida@gmail.com> wrote:
I have never seen the KNFB reader for 19 bucks and have doubt on
that! It is usually 99 bucks US dollars and when on sale it is usually
around 75 bucks .
It might be cheaper on the Android platform but not by a huge amount
. I would doubt this 19 bucks thing. You got an android device go to
the google store and see.

Matt.from.florida@gmail.com

From: "Lenron" <lenron93@gmail.com
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Date sent: Sun, 3 Jul 2016 16:29:54 -0500

This is true.

On 7/3/16, James Hooper <j.hooper3272@gmail.com> wrote:
Someone posted on twitter google is selling knfb reader for 19
bucks anyone clarify?

--
Lenron Brown
Cell: 985-271-2832