From: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Sent: Sunday, July 3, 2016 4:42 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Making progress on accessibility
with the Windows 10 Anniversary Update | Microsoft
Accessibility Blog

All screen-readers that are reasonably complex have a bypass
command. JAWS has one and so does NVDA. But in
Window-eyes, because of the keyboard layout, the bypass
command has to be used considerably more often in many cases
or the user has to change commands in programs or in
Window-eyes.

Gene
From: main@TechTalk.groups.io