Re: Ripping CDs in Windows10

Lynn White

Hi Byron,

I was hoping to be able to rip it into my ITunes library as I was able to before. But, Cdex is definitely a viable option.

On 7/4/2016 4:04 PM, Byron Stephens wrote:
You rip with a third party ripper. CDex is one of the best ones, plus it's free.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Lynn White" <lynnwhite360@radioforlife.info>
To: <main@TechTalk.groups.io>
Sent: Monday, July 04, 2016 1:47 PM
Subject: [TechTalk] Ripping CDs in Windows10

Each time I insert a cd into the drive, I get an error message that Windows 10 makes; at least I assume that there is some kind of error message.

How do you configure everything in order to rip? I have gone through the steps in Media Player to enable ripping. but it's not working.

Thanks for any help.

-----
No virus found in this message.