Re: Where is the Gmail settings menu?

Matt

It is there as I just went to it in my account and I use basic HTML . just log on to your account and at the top will be a link called settings and click on that and you will see it.

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of George McCoy
Sent: Monday, July 04, 2016 2:57 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] Where is the gmail settings menu?

I want to add my gmail account to windows live mail 2012.  My directions say to log onto mail.google.com, click a gear icon, select settings and select either enable emap or enable pop3.  I have mail.google.com set to basic html view as I will not run java script in any of my browsers.

I don’t see a settings button or link which opens a menu to enable these services.  Could someone tell me where it is?

Thanks very much,

George