Re: How frequently do you use the Windows Narrator screen reader? #poll

Norman

Hi.

I didn't mean it would become the only option like voice over in mac.

I meant to say it would be the best option in windows, like voice over in the mac.

I think we would all have to agree that tit would be great if narator beat out both jaws and nvda based on performance.

However, i would still want nvda as a backup.

I know this sounds impossible, and yes we have a long way to go but it seems to me that ms is trying a lot harder than they used to.

JMT.

On 7/4/2016 2:31 PM, Carlos wrote:
Interestingly, what you are predicting in your last statement in my opinion is a cause for concern, not hope.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Norman" <lists@thekingstech.com>