Re: Where is the gmail settings menu?

Blaster

Here's something you could try while logged into G Mail in "Standard" view.

type, or cut and paste the following link into your browser then tap
the enter key.

https://mail.google.com/mail/#settings

This is the same as clicking on the Gear icon for those who can use a mouse.

While on the General tab,you may wish to find the section called
Button Labels. You can choose whether you want text or icons, choose
text.
This should make more mail options available in standard view for
screen readers.

HTH,
Blaster

On 7/4/16, Robin Frost <robini71@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,
I was able to locate it in standard view but found that JFW wouldn’t execute
it in IE11 but could in Firefox go know. It’s also interesting to note that
executing it in standard view seems to yield more options than when in basic
html view.
At least that was my experience. If I’m wrong about this last point I’m sure
someone will teach us all something new (smile).
Robin