From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Rob
Sent: Tuesday, July 05, 2016 1:43 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] How frequently do you use the Windows Narrator screen reader? #poll

Carlos <carlos1106@nyc.rr.com> wrote:
As I stated in a previous message, I believe a full-blown screen
reader would give Microsoft an unfair advantage >
and might stifle 3rd-party developers.

I don't necessarily agree with that. Whereas apple is a closed platform with very few options, Windows is (relatively) open; and if there is a built in screen reader, developers will just work harder to make theirs a better option.
That's how business works. You work harder to make yours the best option possible, or you die. Be it a cafe, an audio editing solution, or a screen reader.