From: "joanne" <grandma1323@gmail.com>
To: <main@TechTalk.groups.io>
Sent: Tuesday, July 05, 2016 9:57 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] How To Make Windows 10 Look and Feel Like Windows 7

Is Classic Explorer a separate program from Classic Shell, or is Classic
Explorer something you would download as part of the Classic Shell
program? It mentions things like classic start menu and classic explorer,
but I'm wondering if this Classic Explorer could be a different program
than Classic Shell and by having both programs it would look even more
like the menus in windows 7.