From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Bharat
Sent: Wednesday, July 6, 2016 1:00 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Windows 10 Anniversary Update/Microsoft Edge and UWP: one change affects everyone

does it mean, we should delay updating to the anniversary edition as it is released? should i put it on no update or whatever it is called in Windows 10? with around 25 days to go for the anniversary update rollout, i don't quite think these things would be fixed so soon as that & that, we may then have to struggle with things...? isn't it?

On 7/6/16, Carolyn Arnold <4carolyna@windstream.net> wrote:
Thank you, Joseph. Good to know that there is someone like you with
your know-how working with Microsoft. I hope they will be accepting of
your recommendations.

Bye for now,

Carolyn