Re: Where is the gmail settings menu?

George <slr1bpz@...>

Many thanks to all the friendly helpful folks who helped me resolve this issue.  I have it sorted now.

George

Sent: Monday, July 04, 2016 1:56 PM
Subject: [TechTalk] Where is the gmail settings menu?

I want to add my gmail account to windows live mail 2012.  My directions say to log onto mail.google.com, click a gear icon, select settings and select either enable emap or enable pop3.  I have mail.google.com set to basic html view as I will not run java script in any of my browsers.
I don’t see a settings button or link which opens a menu to enable these services.  Could someone tell me where it is?

Thanks very much,
George