Re: device for playing audio books for the old

Ann Parsons <akp@...>

Hi all,

<smiline> Gene, as usual you hit the nail on the head. In this case, since I'm a part of the given group. I'll state here that I hope I never grow old! I also hope that I continue to develop as an elder. I hope that as such, I may be of use to my society.

For me, my liking for the term elder comes from my reading and experiences with American Indians. (I understand they don't like Native Americans, or at least some of them don't.) Any way, the word "elder" just has such a positive ring for me.

I have old clothes. Old furniture. I, myself, am hopefully continuing to learn and to grow and to share that experience with others.

<sigh> What's in a name? WS

Ann P.

--
Ann K. Parsons