From: Bharat
Sent: Saturday, July 09, 2016 1:26 AM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] How to lower ringer on iPhone

now, there is another issue that my friend is facing. while the volume
of the ringer is all fine since she's already adjusted the volume &
also turned off the option for adjusting it with buttons but whenever
she receives a phonecall, VO announces the name or the number in the
loudest volume possible!

any ideas?

Thank you,

bharat