Re: Groups ownership

Gene

He specifically said thatthey were the coowners when he gave up ownership.  He express,ed a number of times after he did so, the desire that he might be the owner again and expressed regret that he had given up the list.  They must have allowed him to take the list back.

Gene

Sent: Monday, August 31, 2015 3:14 AM
Subject: RE: [TechTalk] Groups ownership

Ah. I see.  Then in that case, he didn't really step down if he kept overall
ownership and if the other two were power hungery as they seemed to be from
what I've heard it is surprising the agreed.  Whatever the case, it is a bit
of a farse and I get the feeling that list will go further down hill unless
he gets to grips with it  Ah well,  whatever will be, will be.  Thanks for
the answer.  Walter.
Message-----