From: "Ron Canazzi" <aa2vm@roadrunner.com>
To: <TechTalk@groups.io>
Sent: Monday, September 14, 2015 8:03 AM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Sirius xm online

Hi Troy,

After the 30 day trial, would I then have to purchase a satellite radio and get a full independent subscription?

On 9/14/2015 8:56 AM, Troy Burnham wrote:
Hi Ron,

You can get a 30-day online trial, and it'll give you an opportunity to create an account while you're going through that process on siriusxm.com.

Hth.

Troy

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ron Canazzi" <aa2vm@roadrunner.com>