Re: Sirius xm online

Troy Burnham

Hi Ron,

I don't think you need a receiver if you just want to listen over the Internet or through your phone, but you might want to go to siriusxm.com and find a phone number to contact them and ask that question.

Troy

----- Original Message -----
To: <TechTalk@groups.io>
Sent: Monday, September 14, 2015 8:03 AM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Sirius xm online

Hi Troy,

After the 30 day trial, would I then have to purchase a satellite radio and get a full independent subscription?

On 9/14/2015 8:56 AM, Troy Burnham wrote:
Hi Ron,

You can get a 30-day online trial, and it'll give you an opportunity to create an account while you're going through that process on siriusxm.com.

Hth.

Troy

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ron Canazzi" <aa2vm@roadrunner.com>
To: <TechTalk@groups.io>
Sent: Monday, September 14, 2015 12:03 AM

Hi Group,

Can you subscribe to the XM site for feeds if you don't have an account for an XM satellite receiver?

On 9/13/2015 10:11 PM, Troy Burnham wrote:
Okay, then by that I assume that I need to try to create that and if it tells me that my e-mail address is already in the system then I need to click the links to get my user name and password sent to me.

I need to try to do this because I can get the lower channels on my receiver without much problem, but for some reason I'm having trouble getting the higher channels where all the nfl is.

Troy

To: TechTalk@groups.io
Sent: Sunday, September 13, 2015 8:55 PM

You need the E-mail address and password associated with the SeriousXM account to log in.
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Sent: Sunday, September 13, 2015 9:36 PM
Subject: [TechTalk] Sirius xm online

A while back somebody on the Jaws users list said that the Sirius xm online player is relatively accessible with Jaws 16 so I decided to try it this weekend. Of course the first thing it asks me is to log in, and I've had an xm receiver for several years now and I have an account number, but does anybody know if I can log in with just what I have or if I need to create an online account? If all I need do is log in I'm going to have to find out what my user name and password are since I don't remember either of them if I ever created them.

Troy

Join main@TechTalk.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.