Trouble managing my iPhone music using iTunes.

Michael Mote

Hi folks!  Yesterday, I wanted to make changes to what music is showing up on my phone through iTunes, but JAWS is not reading the information properly.  I’m wondering if I am doing something wrong, or is there a better way to do this.  I have removed the songs from my phone, but when I Sync my phone with iTunes, the songs go right back on there, as if I made no changes at all.  Hence, the reason for wanting to make the changes through iTunes.  I figured they would actually stick that way.

Is there a better way to do this?  Any help would be appreciated!