Re: Windows Media Player crossfader

Walter Ramage

Hi.  Thank you, it is version 12.  Walter.

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Gene
Sent: 16 July 2016 14:53
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Windows Media Player crossfader

You can probably find out the version the same way you can in most programs.

Alt h then a for about.  See if a dialog comes up and what information is in it.  I could fool around and try to figure it out but there may be no point without knowing if I have the same version of Media Player..

Sent: Saturday, July 16, 2016 8:36 AM

Subject: [TechTalk] Windows Media Player crossfader

Hi.  Does anybody know how to get to and configure the WMP crossfader?  I looked on line and there were instructions for WMP 11 and WMP 12 (I don't know what version I have nor how to find out).  Unfortunately I couldn't find the "Enhanced" portion in any of the menus in Options.  Unfortunately the instructions gave instructions using the mouse and described the screen which is of little use to me.  Any help welcome and appreciated.  Walter.