Sent: Tuesday, September 15, 2015 3:52 PM
Subject: [TechTalk] IPhone settings instructions

Hi Everyone,
I asked this in the apple group, and the answer I got lead me nowhere,
so hopefully I'll have better results here. I'm wanting to set up my
IPhone so that when a notification comes in or the like, that it won't
make the volume of whatever I'm listening to, go down. I thought that I
knew wher to go in settings to change that, but I can't find it, and
even the guy at the apple store didn't know, so go figure.
As a side note one thing I was successful at doing finally today was to
set up my bank of america app on the IPhone, and that sure made me a
happy fellow. Yes, I know, simple pleasures.
Many thanks,
Bill K.