From: SK22
Sent: Thursday, July 28, 2016 12:28 AM
Subject: [TechTalk] Mp3s stop playing in Windows 10.

I am using Windows 10 with JFW 17. I tried to listen to a podcast that I had downloaded but it kept stopping.  If I pressed the tab key it would continue.  This happened with 2 MP3 files.  I’ve just started using Windows 10 and am using whatever Windows picked to play the MP3 files.  How can I hear the whole file?

Shirley