Re: Upgrading to windows 10

Monica Jones

Veronica, if these questions are stupid, and they are not, I would be as stupid as you. I’m not sure of the right way to go about it. I hear there are instructions on the Jaws web site for doing it with Jaws, and I’m going to check that out. I don’t have any sight help either so it makes me a little shaky as well. However, most of my friends who are blind say it worked well for them. My sister lives with me but she is computer illiterate.

Sent: Saturday, July 23, 2016 7:37 PM
Subject: [TechTalk] Upgrading to windows 10

Hi Carlos and list,

I want to upgrade a w-7 computer to windows 10, but since I do not feel confident enough to do it myself, I am going to have a sighted relative do it for me.  However, she is not really that confident about doing it either, so what I would like to know is it going to be as simple as just following the prompts?  Also, the programs I have on the windows-7 machine will they be on the windows-10 update?  I apologize for these stupid questions, but all of you on this list are my teachers.  Thank you for all suggestions.

Veronica

Monni, the coffee gal
Twitter, @Monni52

Facebook, Monica Rose Jones