Re: Upgrading to windows 10

Monica Jones

Carlos, thank you for the Jaws link. If I do a search for the words, windows ten, I suppose this will give me a link for he install? thanks bunches.

-----Original Message-----
From: Carlos
Sent: Saturday, July 23, 2016 7:55 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Upgrading to windows 10

It should basically be a matter of following the prompts. You will be given
the choice of keeping the programs you have installed during the upgrade
process. And if you are running JAWS, you should follow the instructions
here
https://www.freedomscientific.com/support/TechnicalSupport/Windows10Upgrade
before you proceed with the upgrade.