From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of
Monica Jones
Sent: Thursday, July 28, 2016 9:48 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Upgrading to windows 10

Lol, Carlos, I really didn't know what I meant either, but thank you. I no
longer have the get windows thing in my system tray. Someone sent a script a
while back that would remove it from the registry. I probably need to use
the reverse script to get it back in there. I think you might have sent it
but I'm not sure. I have no idea how to get started with the .iso image file
or the Media Creation thing. Can I just install from that image file or do I
have to burn it to the DVD? I'm assuming I do have to burn it. I figure it's
about time I upgraded, yet, as I said, I'm leary since I don't have adequate
sighted help.