help please how to secure my iep and network!

heather albright

Hello, i have been reading on how to make my iep address more  secure however, I do not know how to achieve this with a screenreader with the router provided to me byTime Warner Cable. They want to charge me to come out to set it up! I have been using this site for reference and the way to get to my router does not work when I typed the suggested address in my brouser! I have noticed my network is slow so I am afraid my neighbors are trying to use my network!
Thank you all for any help!
Heather