Re: help please how to secure my iep and network!

Gene

I note that you said you typed the address.  I'm not saying you made an error but copy and paste the address in the address bar instead of typing it.  Manually typing an address increases the chance of error and is much slower.

From: Carlos
Sent: Thursday, July 28, 2016 12:56 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] help please how to secure my iep and network!

1. Open a command prompt under
All Programs/Accessories

2. Type the following command and press Enter.
ipconfig /all>C:\ipconfig.txt

3. The text file
ipconfig.txt
will be created on your C drive.  Navigate to the file using Explorer and press Enter to open it in Notepad.

4. Review the file and you should see a line which says something like
The IP address in this line is the one you should use in your browser to access the router's interface.