From: Carlos
Sent: Thursday, July 28, 2016 12:56 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] help please how to secure my iep and network!

1. Open a command prompt under
All Programs/Accessories

2. Type the following command and press Enter.
ipconfig /all>C:\ipconfig.txt

3. The text file
ipconfig.txt
will be created on your C drive.  Navigate to the file using Explorer and press Enter to open it in Notepad.

4. Review the file and you should see a line which says something like
The IP address in this line is the one you should use in your browser to access the router's interface.