Re: help please how to secure my iep and network!

heather albright

it said access was denied!  But I am the administrator on my pc! It left me at c users and my name. Thanks, Heather

----- Original Message -----
From: Carlos
Sent: Thursday, July 28, 2016 1:45 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] help please how to secure my iep and network!

If you are running Windows 10, you can just press Windows key+X and select
"Command Prompt"
from the menu.  Then you can type the command in step 2.  The command can also be typed in the
"Run"
dialog, but in that case it has to be modified slightly to work correctly.
CMD /C ipconfig /all>C:\ipconfig.txt