From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Gerald Levy
Sent: Friday, July 29, 2016 12:30 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Printing Envelopes

I just downloaded Envelope Printer Lite and discovered two major problems. First, when you type a delivery address into the first edit field, JAWS announces “*” each time a character is typed, as if a password is being entered, which makes it difficult and confusing to enter the address correctly. You would have to type the entire address and then go back and proofread it for mistakes, which is a real nuisance. There does not seem to be any way to change this behavior so that JAWS announces each character and word normally as they are being typed. Secondly, the delivery address is limited to four lines, which is a problem if the adressee is a business address which can often contain five or even six lines. Looks like I’ll pass on this one.

Gerald