File explorer help needed

Rajmund <brajmund2000@...>

Hello,
So, here's the story. A few hours ago, when I pressed the applications key, I got things like 7zip menu, another similar app, which, I can't spell, cut, copy, send to, so on. After playing with control folders from the run dialog, and no, no clues what I did, I now get things like group sub menu, sort sub menu, and so on. After trying to put it back how it was for the last 40 minutes, I'm afraid I'm lost. Anyone knows what setting? I know its either in general or view tab, not search. LOL, not much, I know. Thanks for all help.

Sent from a Braille Sense