Re: File explorer help needed

rajmund <brajmund2000@...>

put what on details, exactly?

Sent from my iPhone 5S

On 30 Jul 2016, at 1:29 am, Kimsan <kimsansong@...> wrote:

Just go back to the view menu and put it on details, or list. And stop
messing around. Lol.

If it aint broke, don't fix it. Lol...
Kimsan Song
kimsansong@...

-----Original Message-----
From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of
Rajmund
Sent: Friday, July 29, 2016 4:18 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] File explorer help needed

Hello,
So, here's the story. A few hours ago, when I pressed the applications key,
I got things like 7zip menu, another similar app, which, I can't spell, cut,
copy, send to, so on. After playing with control folders from the run
dialog, and no, no clues what I did, I now get things like group sub menu,
sort sub menu, and so on. After trying to put it back how it was for the
last 40 minutes, I'm afraid I'm lost. Anyone knows what setting? I know its
either in general or view tab, not search. LOL, not much, I know. Thanks for
all help.

Sent from a Braille Sense