From: "Bhavya shah" <bhavya.shah125@gmail.com>
To: <main@TechTalk.groups.io>
Sent: Saturday, July 30, 2016 1:13 AM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Petition to make Pokémon Go playable by blind and
VI
players on Android and iOS

Hi Carlos,
I am not exactly sure what your sigh may indicate, but I am guessing
that you doubt how accessible an augmented reality game like this
could be made, which I fully understand.
However, all my hope too currently is based on this AFB post that
describes how this game could possess accessibility support, which may
be slightly superficial in nature, but still holds much promise and
practicality to at least start a dialogue among Niantic staff about
possible consideration of the visually impaired.
The link to the AFB post is
http://www.afb.org/slide/pokemon-go-accessibility
Thanks.
Sigh.