From: Marie
Sent: Sunday, July 31, 2016 10:54 AM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Help with new install of WLM

I am running 16.432580331
and I believe this to be the latest version.
Marie

Sent: Saturday, July 30, 2016 4:14 PM

Hello Marie,
I downloaded Windows Essentials 2012 from Microsoft this morning.  I got Version 16 point something, on the WLM.  If you are using Jaws, you can type Jaws key plus the control key, plus the letter V to find out exactly the version of WLM you are using.

If you don’t mind, could you check to see what version of WLM you are using?

Many thanks,

James