From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of James Bentley
Sent: Tuesday, August 02, 2016 11:30 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Help with locating and installing WinAmp 5.65 on W10

Hello Gene,

A list member had a link to a more recent version of Winamp. He assisted me with the instalation.

I thought that it mattered because I wasn’t able to get through the install without the Direct X. But, now that doesn’t matter any more. Perhaps I wasn’t as precise as I should have been, concerning not being able to complete the install.

James