Sent: Monday, August 01, 2016 7:19 PM

Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Toolbar, How To Remove

Hi Carlos, Gene, & JR,

The Vipre Search Guard Toolbar isn't anywhere in manage Toolbars / Add-ons.  It cannot be activated, I'm assuming anyways, because the toolbar doesn't exist, but only the name is in the toolbar list.  I've ran the Junkware Removal Tool & AdwCleaner, without anyluck in removing it.  When I removed Vipre I used Revo to rip it out by the shorthairs so I wouldn't have anything left over, but apparently it didn't get everything!  LOL  LOL

Well, it's not bothering anything so I'll just leave it be.  Thank y'all very much for your help & suggestions.

Take care.
Mike
Sent from my iBarstool.  Go Dodgers!