From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of
Adrien Collins
Sent: Tuesday, August 02, 2016 1:46 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] help downloading nvda please

Hi

I am trying to download the latest nvda 2016 version, for some unknown
reason avira my antivirus is blocking the website so I am not able to
download the files, is there another place where I can get the downloads
please?

Regards

Adrien

Sent: Monday, August 01, 2016 7:19 PM

Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Toolbar, How To Remove

Hi Carlos, Gene, & JR,

The Vipre Search Guard Toolbar isn't anywhere in
manage Toolbars / Add-ons. It cannot be activated, I'm assuming anyways,
because the toolbar doesn't exist, but only the name is in the toolbar list.
I've ran the Junkware Removal Tool & AdwCleaner, without anyluck in removing
it. When I removed Vipre I used Revo to rip it out by the shorthairs so I
wouldn't have anything left over, but apparently it didn't get everything!
LOL LOL

Well, it's not bothering anything so I'll just leave
it be. Thank y'all very much for your help & suggestions.

Take care.
Mike
Sent from my iBarstool. Go Dodgers!