Re: help downloading nvda please

Gene

There may be but if this is, and you are sure it is, a false positive, it would be far better to learn how to temporarily turn off protection.

It is better to learn this because you may encounter false positives in the future about web sites or files you wish to run that are already on your machine or on web sites.  Also, some software requires you to turn off protection during installation.

Sent: Tuesday, August 02, 2016 3:45 PM
Subject: [TechTalk] help downloading nvda please

Hi

I am trying to download the latest nvda 2016 version, for some unknown reason avira my antivirus is blocking the website so I am not able to download the files, is there another place where I can get the downloads please?

Regards

Adrien

Sent: Monday, August 01, 2016 7:19 PM

Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Toolbar, How To Remove

Hi Carlos, Gene, & JR,

The Vipre Search Guard Toolbar isn't anywhere in manage Toolbars / Add-ons.  It cannot be activated, I'm assuming anyways, because the toolbar doesn't exist, but only the name is in the toolbar list.  I've ran the Junkware Removal Tool & AdwCleaner, without anyluck in removing it.  When I removed Vipre I used Revo to rip it out by the shorthairs so I wouldn't have anything left over, but apparently it didn't get everything!  LOL  LOL

Well, it's not bothering anything so I'll just leave it be.  Thank y'all very much for your help & suggestions.

Take care.
Mike
Sent from my iBarstool.  Go Dodgers!