From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of
Gene
Sent: Tuesday, August 02, 2016 3:46 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] questions for NVDA and outlook users

I'm not trying to give you a hard time but please learn NVDA basics. Who
knows how much unnecessary problems you are causing yourself. NVDAB reads
the entire screen. It doesn't do what read to end does and it is not
intended to be used where you are using it.

From: Carlos <carlos1106@...>
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Date: Tuesday, August 2, 2016 10:43 pm

I'm not sure about the headers since I don't use Outlook, but as for
the second question, the "Say all"
command is what you are looking for. NVDA+DownArrow or NVDA+A with
the laptop keyboard layout.
From: TerriLynne Pomeroy <tl1@...>
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Date: Tuesday, August 2, 2016 7:25 pm

1. To delete, permanently, hold down the shift key while hitting the
delete key.

2. I don't know if Outlook can have different set-ups, but in mine, if
I am in the in-box, I just shift tab once. This puts me into an
alphabetical list of folders. I can then hit the beginning letter for
the desired folder which gets me down to close to where I want to be.

3. I don't have my email downloaded to multiple devices, but I can
tell you that the use of POP and iMap gives different results. I
believe that one downloads to the device taking it permanently off the
website, while the other stays on the web site even when downloaded to
the
device.

6. I can't remember how to change it, but you can change the reading
of all headers.

TerriLynne