From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Rajmund
Sent: Tuesday, August 02, 2016 6:26 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] questions for NVDA and outlook users

Whoa! Are we in a let's insult the other competition? I'll quit from this game, thanks.

Sent from my iPhone 5S

On 3 Aug 2016, at 12:17 am, Jeremy <jeremy.richards7@...> wrote:

I completely agree you should get a hold of NVDA documentation as you're
consuming lots of the space on this list. Look at the number of your WLM
questions and answers then you decided you're going to look into Outlook.
Please keep in mind some may learn not to reply to your questions if they
feel they're being screwed around and their time is being needlessly
consumed. Also, try to make your messages more coherant--one shouldn't write
as they speak.

JR

From: Carlos <carlos1106@...>
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Date: Tuesday, August 2, 2016 10:43 pm

I'm not sure about the headers since I don't use Outlook, but as for

the second question, the "Say all"

command is what you are looking for. NVDA+DownArrow or NVDA+A with

the laptop keyboard layout.

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf

Of

Rajmund

Sent: Tuesday, August 02, 2016 2:20 PM

To: main@TechTalk.groups.io

Subject: Re: [TechTalk] questions for outlook users

Hi All,

OK, thanks for these answers, particularly numbers 1 and 2. However, the

one

that was meant to be 4 instead of 6, and 3, could someone please

confirm?

Not so much 4, but 3, about the headers, and arrows. As I don't have

other

screen readers, it may well be the way NVDA handles these things, but

would

still like to know.

Sent from a Braille Sense

Date: Tuesday, August 2, 2016 7:25 pm

1. To delete, permanently, hold down the shift key while hitting the

delete key.

2. I don't know if Outlook can have different set-ups, but in mine, if

I am in the in-box, I just shift tab once. This puts me into an

alphabetical list of folders. I can then hit the beginning letter for

the desired folder which gets me down to close to where I want to be.

3. I don't have my email downloaded to multiple devices, but I can

tell you that the use of POP and iMap gives different results. I

believe that one downloads to the device taking it permanently off the

website, while the other stays on the web site even when downloaded to

the

device.

6. I can't remember how to change it, but you can change the reading

of all headers.

TerriLynne