Re: my bookshare concerns

Pamela Dominguez

Okay, where is your message?  Pam.

Sent: Monday, June 06, 2016 10:21 AM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] my bookshare concerns

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Monday, June 6, 2016, 8:22 AM, Bill Koppelmann <billmeister@...> wrote:

Hi Ashley,
You asked me if I've tried Learning Ally, and I was a member of rfb,
long before they changed their name, but now that they've changed their
name, I don't quite know just how to proceed from here, if anyone has
any ideas, I'd appreciate knowing.

Also to the other person who thought that I was complaining about
Bookshare, I wasn't exactly complaining, but if I don't like the way
the books come to me, and since I do have to pay money for the service,
I'd just as soon have a service that I enjoy much better is all.
Bill K.

All you have to do is apply for a username and password then download the books to the bookshelf. There will be a download tab in which she will use to download them to your bookshelf.