From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Gene
Sent: Wednesday, August 03, 2016 11:12 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] how to delay windows ten upgrade

I listened to about the first half of the accessible world presentation by Joseph Lee. The only problems he spoke of that I recall were if you were using a version of a screen-reader that doesn't support the new Windows version. When there are changes in Windows, there is a lot of inaccurate and incorrect information spread around the blind computer using community. Be very very careful what sources you believe at such times. I'm not saying the bad information is intentional, but I'm saying that it exists.

I'll believe such information as I see from Joseph Lee and a few other select and reliable and knowledgeable group. I'll be suspicious of most information.