From: Jeremy
Sent: Wednesday, August 03, 2016 2:37 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] LG Revere 3

When using a smart phone with a touch screen, not everyone will struggle as
Gene has struggled in his message below. The VIPhone list is a user list
made up of about 2500 iPhone users. This is a very large list, and I can't
recall anyone ever complaining that a touch screen is overly difficult or
impossible to use. Yes, there is a learning curve, but it also exists for
the new Windows computer user or new Apple computer user.

There are some who will not have the need for a smart phone, but for those
who do, just take a look at the apple vis website to learn the immense
freedom and accessibility one achieves from using a touch screen phone such
as the Apple iPhone.

Gene is completely in the extreme minority when he makes his statements
regarding the iPhone and such. If you go to any center for the blind or
vision impaired, the iPhone will be just about omnipresent at these
locations regardless of age. I should also add that there is also a learning
curve with the dumb phones Gene suggests. I have both of these types of
phones, and using my Samsung Haven was so slow and tedious that I did only
use it for phone calls, but when I began using an iPhone, my world opened
up.

JR