Re: Accessible Third Party Uninstaller

Monte Single

Revo is fairly accessible, but be careful, it has more than one level of re,moval, I always stay away from things in the registry.

-----Original Message-----
From: Ron Canazzi [mailto:aa2vm@roadrunner.com]
Sent: September-15-15 11:11 PM
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] Accessible Third Party Uninstaller

Hi Group,

Today I inadvertently installed something called 360 Security. It was part of a package that came with Free Studio 6.X that I used to value and use to convert YouTube to MP3 and Download Youtube Videos. This updated suite is totally inaccessible. What's more it installed this junk ware on my system. There is an uninstall screen for the package, but like the program it is inaccessible. I cannot restore the system because of this security program.

I would have to get a third party uninstaller that is accessible. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks in advance for any help.

--

Signature:
They ask me if I'm Happy, I say "yes."