Re: Accessible Third Party Uninstaller

Ron Canazzi

Hi Juan, Travis and anyone else who recommended the Revo Uninstaller Program:

It worked great! It was accessible, everything read properly and when those nasty inaccessible uninstall screens tried coming up, I closed them and Revo did it's thing. Nothing else seemed to be affected negatively, so I guess this will work for the forseeable future--unless they mess up the interface in a future release.

I did go to the Free Studio Web page and send them an assertive, but not negative or vulgar explanation as to why I uninstalled the software and begged them to redesign the interface so it works as before. But as with the NFL recent redesign of the page, I am not holding my breath--but you never know!

Thanks to everyone again!

On 9/16/2015 12:21 PM, juan gonzalez wrote:
i would recommend revo uninstaller. you can grab a download file at ninite.com when you run it, it will open the uninstaller of the program you are trying to uninstall. if it is not accessible just close it and continue with the revo uninstaller wizard. it will remove the program and clean your system in case that program left files behind.

Juan Gonzalez
E-Z Computer Repair
jgonzalezh614@hotmail.com
(224) 730-4896

On Sep 16, 2015, at 12:11 AM, Ron Canazzi <aa2vm@roadrunner.com> wrote:

Hi Group,

Today I inadvertently installed something called 360 Security. It was part of a package that came with Free Studio 6.X that I used to value and use to convert YouTube to MP3 and Download Youtube Videos. This updated suite is totally inaccessible. What's more it installed this junk ware on my system.. There is an uninstall screen for the package, but like the program it is inaccessible. I cannot restore the system because of this security program.

I would have to get a third party uninstaller that is accessible. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks in advance for any help.

--

Signature:
They ask me if I'm Happy, I say "yes."