From: Shannon
Sent: Sunday, August 07, 2016 7:23 PM
Subject: [TechTalk] Best OCR program for scanned documents

What is the best program for documents scanned as images?  I have heard a lot of people talk about Curswel 1000 and some talk about Openbook.  I have found openbook not so great.  I have adobe acrobat Pro with some success.

Any thoughts?

Sincerely,

Shannon Brady Geihsler

Law Office of Shannon Brady Geihsler, PLLC

1001 Main St., Suite 803

Lubbock, Texas 79401

Office:  (806) 763-3999

Mobile:  (806) 781-9296

Fax:  (806) 749-3752

E-Mail:  sbg@...

This email may contain material that is confidential, privileged and/or attorney work product for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review, reliance or distribution by others or forwarding without express permission is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and delete all copies.