Re: TapTapSee App for Iphone

Walter Ramage

Hi.  No, it is free and has been for a little while now.  Walter.

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of trinh martin
Sent: 08 August 2016 19:32
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] TapTapSee App for Iphone

do you still have to pay for so many picutres at a time?  I think it was something like 20 pictures for  about .99 or something like that.

On 8/8/2016 2:29 PM, Ashley Breger via Groups.io wrote:

Another good app is called Be My Eyes which uses life volunteers to tell you what is in front of you.

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 8, 2016, at 12:01 PM, Shannon <sbg@...> wrote:

All,

I just discovered this app for the I-phone.  It is awesome!  You just take a picture and it processes it and tells you what is in the picture.  Check it out!

Sincerely,

Shannon Brady Geihsler

Law Office of Shannon Brady Geihsler, PLLC

1001 Main St., Suite 803

Lubbock, Texas 79401

Office:  (806) 763-3999

Mobile:  (806) 781-9296

Fax:  (806) 749-3752

E-Mail:  sbg@...

This email may contain material that is confidential, privileged and/or attorney work product for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review, reliance or distribution by others or forwarding without express permission is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and delete all copies.